Talented people with great ideas that can change lives may never be heard.
Great ideas need a voice
5 Most Powerful Sales Questions Ever
- What motivated you to meet with us today?
- Exactly what are we trying to accomplish today?
- Where are you today and where do you want to be?
- What seems to be the problem? and how long have you had this problem?
- If this meeting accomplished everything you could possibly hope for, what would that look like?
I love to walk away with a step by step plan.
Well I will love to have maybe two or three concrete strategies that will help me solve this kind of problem.
5 Persuasive Words that controls minds
- Secret, Let me tell you a secret.
Hi Author Name, Thank you for taking my call. Its Jun from ReadersMagnet, Authors Name, Listen I know my phone call interupt you today, can I have 27 seconds of your time why I make this call.
:I’m gonna be honest with you, this is actually a cold call, would you like to hang up, or let me have thirty seconds?
:ah, okay so let me have thirty seconds, and if you don’t want to talk to me at the end, we can end it there, sound fair?
5 Reasons Non Fiction Books Don’t Sell
1 lack of author platform
-the size of their current audience
- The hook of your book was weak
- People Buy books from people they can trust
-author needs credentials
- Your cover blends in or your title doesnt sell your book
- Your target Market is Everyone which means its Nobody
5 Things to Do Once Your Book is on Amazon
Hi I’m Jun Senior Consultant of ReadersMagnet, a fabulous self-publishing services firm where you’re getting the service of a publisher, but you’re the CEO and the control the content keep all the rights and all the royalties.
One of the big things with our service is providing marketing strategy and marketing tactical execution.
And in doing that, and in speaking with a lot of authors
Booksales is only a Bonus
What Matters are reviews, new client, new leads influencer connections, oppurtunity to get in front of other audiences through media, speaking, podcast interviews, articles, platform growth, whether that is your email list your social media or more.
5 Author Branding Mistakes to Avoid
- Serving too many
-your brand serves a purpose to help someone deal with something, you need to figure out who exactly will benefit from you and your brand for it to be effective.
- Wrong focus
- Living on social media
- Not embracing your story
If you want to help someone by this Book then you need to stand out
I’m Frannie from PayMongo.
I’m reaching out to propose a partnership with your company providing the easiest way to get paid online.
We understand that businesses are looking to accept online payments that cater to different business models and needs.
Are you doing everything you can to provide the best payment options and processes for your customers?
We can help you accept debit and credit cards, e-wallets (GCash, GrabPay, Maya), and over-the-counter payments all in one solution.
We can help you accept online payments with or without a website. Here’s how:
- PayMongoLinks and Pages – collect payments from your clients just by creating & sending a link (digital invoicing)
- Website & app integration – build seamless payment experiences for your customers via our API, or through our Shopify, WooCommerce, and other e-commerce platform plug-ins
Accept multiple payment options with no set-up fees and zero transaction fees for 2 months.
Please do send your contact details to schedule a call with our team for a demo.
Your growth partner,
Frannie of PayMongo
Schedule a call